We are proud of the service we offer which is why we are recommended time and time again.
We pride ourselves on the high level of service, professionalism and expertise we offer, all of which can be seen the work we produce.
Please feel free to have a look around our website and get in touch via the contact form.
- Whichever service you choose from Whitmore & Son, please be assured that we are fully trained to respect the environment we work within.
- All Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We offer Free Quotes, Estimates and advice to all our customers.
- We have public liability insurance of £ 1,000,000 ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, and only employ qualified staff.
Please click here for more information on our associations.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.